Friday 6 October 2017

MAGICAL MUSIC DAY -- Can this be possible?

How can these coincidences be possible? A MAGICAL MUSICAL DAY.....???

I woke up at 6am to a message I read on my cellphone from a group of musicians in the USA.

I went back to bed and got up an hour later, reading about pianist brother who had landed in Korea and was getting ready for his performance of La La Land concert. There was a picture of him on stage at the piano.

I then wrote to a friend who's sister, who is a singer and does a cabaret performance, will be in this town and is looking for a place to perform. I wrote to a couple of musical friends I know and told them about her, and asked if they had some places to suggest.

Then, I decided to post a picture of myself with three saxophone players in China, yes, three of them in a park, a great meeting, very delightful and fun taking photos with them.

So far, it was a lot of music-oriented things for my morning.

Then, I went to Via dei Filosofi in Perugia, took a walk down the street and all of a sudden heard super loud music, singing from a microphone and music! It was coming from.....a barber shop!
What??? I stopped, put a couple of bags on the ground, introduced myself, took a video of this extraordinary person, learned that he is a barber BUT that he sings at events, weddings, and loves to sing karaoke. It was WONDERFUL, he was DELIGHTFUL!!!

I couldn't believe meeting this man, and singing in a shop. A woman went by, remarked that "everyone stops to hear him". He even dedicated the song to me, and I have it on video! Wonderful!

I went to lunch at my mother-in-law's, and told her about my experiences of the day. We watched a video of my brother on Youtube.

I stopped into a shop in S. Sisto, where I told my story to a lovely young shop owner. She wished me "happy music" for the rest of my day and said "who knows what will happen next."

I didn't think anything COULD happen after that. But it did!
After at about a year and a half that I haven't heard from him, a pianist with whom I had a special on tv made in my home, several years ago, this pianist friend sent me a link to his new album.
Yes. I did end the day with one more coincidence, a musical one.

I T A L I A N   T R A N S L A T I O N FROM Google Translator



GIORNO MAGICO MUSICA - Può essere possibile? Come possono essere possibili queste coincidenze? UN MAGICO GIORNO MUSICALO ..... ??? Mi sono svegliato alle 6 del mattino a un messaggio che ho letto sul mio cellulare da un gruppo di musicisti negli Stati Uniti. Sono tornato a letto e mi sono alzato un'ora dopo, leggendo del fratello pianista che aveva atterrato in Corea e stava preparando per la sua performance del concerto La La Land. C'era una foto di lui sul palco al pianoforte. Ho poi scritto a un amico che è la sorella, che è una cantante e fa una performance cabaret, sarà in questa città e sta cercando un posto da svolgere. Ho scritto a un paio di amici musicali che conosco e li ho raccontati, e ho chiesto se avessero alcuni suggerimenti. Poi ho deciso di pubblicare una foto di me con tre giocatori di sassofono in Cina, sì, tre in un parco, una grande riunione, molto piacevole e divertente scattare foto con loro. Finora, sono state molte cose orientate alla musica per la mia mattina. Poi, sono andato in Via dei Filosofi a Perugia, sono andato a piedi lungo la strada e tutti improvvisamente sentito musica super forte, cantando da un microfono e musica! Veniva da ..... un negozio di barbiere! Che cosa??? Mi sono fermato, ho messo un paio di sacchetti per terra, mi sono presentato, ho preso un video di questa straordinaria persona, ho appreso che è un barbiere ma che canta a eventi, matrimoni e ama cantare karaoke. E 'stato MERAVIGLIOSO, E' stato DELLEZZA !!! Non potrei credere di incontrare questo uomo e cantare in un negozio. Una donna è andata, ha osservato che "ognuno smette di sentirlo". Ha anche dedicato la canzone a me, e lo ho in video! Meraviglioso! Sono andato a pranzo a mia suocera e le ho detto delle mie esperienze del giorno. Abbiamo guardato un video di mio fratello su Youtube. Mi sono fermato in un negozio a S. Sisto, dove ho raccontato la mia storia ad un giovane proprietario di un bel negozio. Mi ha augurato "musica felice" per il resto della mia giornata e ha detto "chissà cosa succederà dopo". Non ho pensato a nulla POST dopo che. Ma è successo! Dopo circa un anno e mezzo che non ho sentito parlare di lui, un pianista con cui ho avuto un appuntamento in tv fatto in casa mia, molti anni fa, questo amico pianista mi ha inviato un link al suo nuovo album. Sì. Ho finito la giornata con un'altra coincidenza, una musica.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.