Thursday 28 July 2016

The Other Side - of Stephanie Seymour at Gaia Gallery during Giornata di AMACI




ENGLISH

The Other Side
painting exhibition of Stephanie Seymour  at the Gaia Gallery
(Marsciano-Papiano, Art Farm Gaia, voc.Le logge 125)
 an event to be included as part of the
Giornata di AMACI (AMACI Day)
(Association of Contemporary Art Museums in Italy).

The opening of the exhibition will  coincide with the  Giornata di AMACI  Oct 15, 2016
and  will continue until Novembre 20th.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ITALIANO

The Other Side
 esibizione di pittura di Stephanie Seymour alla Galleria Gaia
(Marsciano-Papiano, Art Farm Gaia, voc le logge 125) 
un evento che sarà incluso come parte della Giornata di AMACI
(Associazione Musei Arte Contemporanea Italia).


L’inaugurazione della mostra coincide con la Giornata di AMACI il 15 ottobre, 2016 
e continuerà fino al 20 Novembre 2016

Per informazione clicca su questo link:



No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.