Friday 1 July 2016

It all seems normal


When I took these photos I hadn't been researching it all, and my attention wasn't on these strange shapes of lines and cloud formations. I liked taking a picture of the plane, and wasn't really aware of what I was seeing in the sky.
But then, as time went on I realized that none of what I was seeing in the sky looked normal. I started reading about it.
Now I have other ideas about what I am seeing. Read, learn, you'll see that the sky shouldn't be looking like this but that you are getting used to it. And that is exactly what happens with everything, you just get used to what you are seeing, even if it is not normal.



No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.