Wednesday 14 April 2010

Steve McCurry at National Gallery in Perugia




Just today received photos from Giancarlo Belfiore, thank you Giancarlo!
He snapped a few photos of that memorable occasion at the show of Mc Curry, along with Rai television reporter Giuliano Giubilei and my good friend Melissa Bori.

Oggi ho ricevuto foto da Giancarlo Belfiore, grazie tante Giancarlo!
Ha atto qualche foto del momento indimenticabile alla mostra di Mc Curry insieme al giornalista della Rai Giuliano Giubilei e la mia carissima amica, Melissa Bori.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.